Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What I learned - Alicia Gonzalez

For the last issue, I learned a few things like sometimes less is more; especially when it comes to writing about sex. I also learned that writing about something you are interested in can reflect in your work and I am glad I chose to write about sextrology.

When it came to the photography part of my last article, I learned how important it is to set the scene and the background for the picture--and that a picture always looks better when it tells a story rather than just being a pretty picture.

For the illustration part, I learned not to be afraid to try something new. I knew I wanted an illustration to accompany my article and photographs but did not know how to use the program. I watched a youtube video to learn and although it took about two days to finish, I was proud of the ending result.

Thank you for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment