Monday, December 3, 2012

Journalism
Can I do this?


We are lives in progress.
Unmade.
Incomplete.

Learning comes from doing.  Trying and ultimately failing.  We learn so much more from our mistakes than from our sucesses.  We fall down so often, the triumph comes from getting back up.

This class taught me that.  I learned to walk, not run.  I learned to  just walk away for a new perspective. I learned structure.  I learned what to put in and what to leave out. I learned how to edit, how to design and how to attribute.  I learned that I can do this.  I can become a journalist.

I am not perfect, do not want to be.  I will get better.  I will try harder.  I will be me.

I am a journalist.  Getting better every single day.

Thank you.

Michael Tennant
@mtennant71

No comments:

Post a Comment