Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Not Easy--But Fun!

In high school, I did quite a bit of article writing. It was mostly movie reviews, game reviews, and taking articles from NBC and writing about them. Nothing that required any grand amount of effort. What I quickly learned was that this was an entirely different process all together. There was a lot more work and a lot more dedication that went into it than I originally anticipated.

And I promise you, I was not fond of having my article marked on so many times.

But at the end of the day, if someone asked me, "Do you regret taking the class?" My answer would be "Absolutely not." If someone asked me if I would go through the whole process again, I would absolutely say yes. I learned a lot from it and I can't wait to get started on my next article. This time around, I want to see about taking my own pictures and maybe cover something a bit more interesting than the imminent closing of the Nature's Table.

- Ashley Collier

No comments:

Post a Comment