Monday, April 15, 2013

Vodka & Marshmallows

My last story of the semester was inspired by my grandma. She always had silly home remedies like drinking warm watermelon jello...yuck! To this day, I STILL cannot have any watermelon flavored candy. Thanks, grandma!

Growing up I knew about the jello technique, but I was curious to know about other home remedies and if they actually worked or not.

If you have any vodka, marshmallows, lemons, olives, vicks, pencils or any other household objects, try to see if there is a home remedy to help you save money. Who needs antibiotics for silly colds or smelly feet anyways?

It's a little strange not having anymore stories to write for the newspaper, but I'm excited to start my online presence! I've taken baby steps towards it, but I'm ready to take a big leap!

I can't wait to see what is in store for our final 2 weeks of class.



No comments:

Post a Comment