Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What I learned- Eric Anderson

This was the final issue that we were able to produce. From the beginning of class to the end, I can honestly say that I have learned so much. In my other blogs I spoke of how difficult it was to go from the story idea to the final print, but in the end I found that as time went on it became much less difficult.

For my final story I had been working on a specific article that was suggested, however it ended up being cut after the first edit. I had to find another story idea and start from scratch. Reaching out to law enforcement personnel I was able to come up with a great story idea that in the end worked very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment