Saturday, December 7, 2013

What I learned (Leyla Rad)

I know I'm a little late on this one but you know, I've been pondering what to really say that's important! (maybe).
This final paper made me see that when people enjoy what they are doing, it doesn't seem to be any sort of work at all. It's their life calling. I interviewed some girls who are trying to broaden their clothing business and the way they talked about it was so inspiring. Even though it's going to be and has been a lot of work, they were excited. And that's how I feel about journalism. I know it'll be a lot of work, especially getting started with a real career and not one just affiliated with school. But once I've got that down, I know it will be worth it. Because I know that I'm doing what I like despite the many comments of "finding something new" or "become a doctor"
I can't wait for this to take me somewhere, everywhere, anywhere. To travel, to meet people, to have new experiences, to get news across, to broaden minds...

No comments:

Post a Comment