Thursday, September 12, 2013

George Rivera. What I learned.

I have learned so many new things from just the first two weeks of journalism. I used to not participate in social media much at all and think that much of it was waste of time. Twitter didn't have any value to me, but soon I learned that through twitter I could basically find myself buried in news and I love it.
Journalism itself is changing constantly and for a while I didn't know that, I thought it was something that remained static and I failed to notice the change in media and style. I want to learn more about all the various technologies and methods that journalism takes advantage of and broaden how versatile I am. So I think the most important thing I have learned so far is to never stop learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment