Friday, December 13, 2013

Reflection #4

Well the class has finished and I can say that I definitely learned a lot from this course overall. Each style of writing and topic is different to write for everyone. I was not able to get emotion out in features but I was really able to get it out on events. But this class really helped me open myself and not be afraid to talk to people and get the story out. It is very important to get the correct story and voice it to others as if they were there. I am very thankful for this class because it also expanded my knowledge on not only writing but also technology. I would not have made a website for myself had I not taken this class, so for those who read this, tiffanyrosario.webbly.com. It was a great time in this class and I will miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment