Thursday, December 12, 2013

What I Learned - Carissa May

I learned from this last issue that having a great story and lots of good interview material can actually make writing an article harder rather than easier. First of all, there were so many different story ideas from my interviews, but I didn't have enough time to write them all. Second of all, with the stories I did write it was hard sifting through so much info from my interviews. And when it came to choosing pictures from Haiti, that was almost impossible. There was just too many to choose from and it was hard to decide which ones best fit the story because almost all of them did. Anyways, having more than enough stuff for an article can actually make things harder rather than easier - that's what I learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment