Monday, September 3, 2012

Ashley Crooke - About Me

 My name is Ashley Crooke. I am two decades old. I am a native of Central Florida who hopes to one day escape the suburbs. I am without a doubt a dreamer and a free spirit. I have been a vegetarian for 7 years. I am a lover of animals, coffee, and Star Wars. I prefer past decades when it comes to things like fashion, beauty, and objects. This shows most in my taste in music since it is centered around the 1950's through the early 1980's. I have an extensive record collection of over 300 and counting and I listen to them all on a regular basis. But, I do enjoy some current music (especially heavy metal) every once in a while. \m/  

 I have been attending Seminole State since July of 2010. I spent a year as an interior design major, then realized my potential was not being fulfilled, nor was I fully satisfied with the direction my education was going. From this point, I looked into other possibilities. I have always been an avid writer, but photographs are where my talent really shines through. Photography was always a hobby of mine, but became a passion in high school. I remembered my high school photo teacher mentioning photojournalism to me, so I took another look at it. My decision was made. I have never been so sure of anything in my life. This is where I am meant to be. My absolute dream job would be to work for National Geographic. I hope to bring some insight and wonderful photos to the Seminole Scribe this year.

Twitter/Instagram: @AshCrooke

No comments:

Post a Comment