Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Who is Danielle Wiebe?

My name is Danielle Wiebe and I have graced this earth for 21 years. I was born in St. Louis, Missouri, but I call Orlando my home. I graduated from Lake Howell in the summer of 2009. I started my first semester at Seminole State College of Florida in the Fall of 2009.  During my last year of  high school is when I finally decided what I wanted to do with my life, and that is to write. I want to write anything and everything. My ultimate goal is to be an editor-in-chief of a magazine. I am more interested in the photojournalism aspect of things, but writing is something I have always done, enjoyed, and have been told I am good at.

I have spent most of my 21 years of life feeling lost and wondering if all the puzzle pieces of my life will eventually come together as I have planned. Creative thoughts fill my mind. Buddhism encompasses my soul. Body modifications cover my skin. While I am still a work in progress, I aspire to be a person that will inspire others to follow their dreams and have the strength to over come any obstacles they will face in their lifetime. I have been through so much in my short time of living, but I have managed to over come all the things that tried to break me. I have used writing and art as a catharsis to overcome my struggles. After 21 years, I have an amazing story to tell and I plan to tell it all one day.

Twitter: Otherworldlyx
Email: danielle.wiebe04@gmail.com
Personal Blog: http://otherworldlyx.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment