Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Thomas Brown

Hi, Im Thomas Brown, known as Tommy to my friends and family. I am a 29 year old male who is exploring the Journalism field. Its pretty bad considering I did not even know what a blog was.  I currently live in Sanford FL and have constantly moved from Florida to North Carolina and back. I was born in Wilson North Carolina and still have a good amount of family that resides there. The life I live now is completely different from the world I knew as a child. I grew up with my father who instilled  some amazing goals and morals in my life. My father has passed, but his goals and morals can still be seen through my actions and future actions. My mother currently lives in Goldsboro North Carolina where she enjoys many fun days of fishing and maintaing her wonderful house.

No comments:

Post a Comment