Sunday, October 27, 2013

Haiti Bound - Carissa May

Hey guys! I'll be going to Haiti this week with four people from my church. There will be a lot in store for the five of us and I can't wait! Basically we'll be doing a few work projects and handing out food to some people in a village where there is an orphanage that we'll be helping out. So excited! Depending on what the wifi is like down there, I'll try to blog every night. If not I'll talk about everything when I get back. Right now we are getting ready to drive down to Ft. Lauderdale where we will spend the night. We leave for Haiti tomorrow.

So I just wanted to check in and let you readers know what the story is. Hopefully you'll be checking to read about my trip (assuming we'll have wifi). So excited!!! Can't wait!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for you Carissa! Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourself. You are doing God's work. I will pray you and your team have a safe trip.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete