Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I have learned - Sean Doty

Comparing this most recent article I did to the very first issue, I would say I have come a long way as a student journalist. I now have a solid base for what needs to be done to have a successful newspaper story. I have been using many more quotes to go along with the statistics I am able to provide with my stories. I have finally got a handle (somewhat) of how to use InDesign, even though I know there are many more tips and tricks I need to figure out in it. Finally, I finally see how a picture or pictures can really make a story pop out. Unlike my previous two articles, I was finally able to use some sort of photo to go along with my story, even if it's only for the background. I cannot wait to see what's to come next for this final issue!

No comments:

Post a Comment