Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What I Learned- Eric Anderson

This is the second article that I had printed for the Scribe. What I have learned from the first to now have been a tremendous amount of information. As I have said in all of my blogs the amount of knowledge is incredible. The amount of time that is spent on one article is mind blowing.  Edit after edit correction after correction and then you end up with something that is ready to print. In a standard English class you write a paper and you turn it in, the professor reads it, marks it up in red, and you get it back with a final grade. In Journalism you write the story, turn it in, get it back covered it red, and this goes on over and over until nothing but black and white are present. Quite a contrast to anything that I have ever done, but in the end I always feel satisfied that I have accomplished something good.

1 comment:

  1. You are a great storyteller, Eric. I love giving back papers without red marks!

    ReplyDelete